Thursday, May 28, 2009

Back on Track

Foiled were my plans to blog on a regular basis. My oldest son got into an unusual accident last week and threw a little wrench in my plans. A year ago I would have been all upset and doing the whole "WHY ME" thing but now I'm filled with curiosity. What will this all lead too?

I'll give just a little info on the situation. My oldest son ran the moped he was driving into the back of a parked boat. He has one badly broken leg, broken nose, 5 broken teeth, and a few hairline fractures in his skull. He's going to be OK but will need to heal for a little while. A few wonderful things have already started occurring because of all of this. It's amazing how if you just tweak your perception of things it can really create change.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great way to see it! It happened and you're attitude can be as pissy as you want it to be and that won't change. In fact, a bad attitude will just make it worse!

    I can't wait to see where all this leads!

    ReplyDelete